الثلاثاء، 17 نوفمبر 2015

Quotes I like from the book Echo (Black Lotus #2)

Echo (Black Lotus #2) 

 

 
 
 
  •  I wish for frozen time, forgotten sins, and never-ending love.
  •  People are bound to get hurt in our journey for happiness.
  •  I'll Always Hope For You
  •  You can't break something that was already broken.
  •  Life is a piece of shit. It gave me a taste-one taste of sweetness-before ripping it away from me. The moment I decided to believe in hope, to believe in goodness, it was taken, only to remind me that I'm all alone in this world.
  •  You can't turn your back on the choices you make, and sadly, I made all the wrong ones.
  • That fire in me is gone. Only ash and embers remain. Echoes and shadows. Darkness and death.
  •  Everybody has secrets, everybody lies, and everybody cheats their way through life for self-fulfilment. We wouldn’t do it if we felt sorry; we do it because it’s our human right to seek happiness.
  •  Sometimes, for some people, the fairytale only exists in death.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق