الأحد، 15 نوفمبر 2015

Quotes I like from the book Seduction and Snacks

Quotes I like from the book Seduction and Snacks



I want to reach in my pants, pull out my virginity, wrap it up and put a bow on it. Or maybe stick it in a gift bag from Target and give it to him like a present with a nice card that says, "Thank you for being you! Just a little virginity to show you may gratitude!”

 *****************
I'm a quirky, intelligent, dark haired chick! Me, me, me, pick me! And who the hell keeps whining and ruining my perfect moment? I will cut a bitch.
******************
“He was so pretty I wanted to frame him and put him on my nightstand in a totally non-creepy, non-Hannibal Lector skin-suit-wearing kind of way.
******************
All the baby books written by women who had the most perfect birth experience in the world said you should talk to your child in the womb. That was about the only piece of advice I took from those things. Every day I told him if he ruined my vagina I would video tape his birth and show all his future girlfriends what happened to your who-ha when you had sex, ensuring that he will never, ever get laid
********************
I remember that night fondly. And by fondly, I mean with bitter resentment toward all things alcoholic and with a penis
***********************
I was going to have to tell people I got fired from selling dildos. I can't even sell fake cocks to a room full or horny women. How do you come back from that shit?
***************
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy chocolate, which is kind of the same thing
**************
I love you more than chocolate

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق