الاثنين، 16 نوفمبر 2015

Quotes I like from the book A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)

Quotes I like from the book  A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)


*Every man must die, Jon Snow. But first he must live.

*Old stories are like old friends, she used to say. You have to visit them from time to time

*You're mine," she whispered. "Mine, as I'm yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first, we'll live.

*The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.

*When you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him.

*We look up at the same stars and see such different things." - Jon Snow

*You were made to be kissed, often and well.

*And who are you, the proud Lord said
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws.
And, mine are as long and sharp, my Lord
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that Lord of Castamere,
but now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

*a man who hates music can’t be trusted, I always say.

*Noseless and Handless, the Lannister Boys

*There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs.

*Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens.

*I just need to rest, that’s all, to rest and sleep some, and maybe die a little.

*Not everyone who spoke you friendly was really your friend.

*I did not do it. Yet now I wish I had.’ He turned to face the hall, that sea of pale faces. ‘I wish I had enough poison for you all. You make me sorry that I am not the monster you would have me be, yet there it is. I am innocent, but I will get no justice here.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق