الاثنين، 16 نوفمبر 2015

Quotes I like from the book The Summer I Became a Nerd

Quotes I like from the book  The Summer I Became a Nerd






  • It's Christmas! You just got your Hogwarts acceptance letter, a copy of Action Comics #1, and a brand new car that runs on water!
  •  Be true to yourself and others will be true to you, too
  •  I'm a geeky badass, and I'm loving it
  •  It was fine.” I’m getting real tired of that word. It’s a nothing word, and when people say it, it never really means what it’s supposed to
  •  You can’t spend your life being afraid of what other people think
  •  People are going to judge you for all kinds of reasons for the rest of your life. Because you vote one way or the other, because you go to one school or the other, because you look a certain way. It’s a fact of life: you can’t make everyone happy. But you can make you happy

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق